Rob Bright's Alternative Christmas Message

I've listened to Rob's last Christmas show many times over the past year and it seems I'm not alone. Quite a few people have been asking us if he'd be doing another one this Christmas.

We'd talked about maybe doing an Easter show but I broke my leg and then the basement studio started to ship water... so it was Christmas before we knew it.  We were made up when Rob told us he'd do another one. So, here it is 2 hours in the company of the Guv'nor.




The Byrds - Jesus Is Just Alright
Free - Easy On My Soul
Anthony Shakir - Here, There & Nowhere
The Tubes - Slipped My Disco
Liliental - Nachsaison
The Greg Foat Group - Have Spacesuit Will Travel
Jon Hopkins - Journey
XTC - The Somnambulist
Baader Meinhof - Baader Meinhof
Andrew Bird - Untitled
Rotary Connection - Tales Of Brave Ulysses
Viva Voce - They Never Really Wake Up
John & Beverley Martyn - Auntie Aviator
Tycho - Melanine
Secret Machines - Leaves Are Gone
Scritti Politti - The BoomBoom Bap (edit)
Dungen - Tack Ska Ni Ha
King Missile - Jesus Was Way Cool
Scarlett Johansson - Falling Down
Nina Simone - Come Ye
The Divine Comedy - Eye Of The Needle
Sonic Youth - Pink Steam
T.Rex - Teenage Dream
Jonathon Meades - Dudwitch (Is Regenerating)
Jeff Britton & The Spitfires - Rub Out
Tom Waits - Children's Story
Irma Thomas - Anyone Who Knows What Love Is (Will Understand)
Ween - Your Party
War & Eric Burdon - Magic Mountain
David Shrigley - My Beer
Supergrass - Kiss Of Life (M.I.N.S. edit)
Pere Ubu - The Modern Dance
My Morning Jacket - Wordless Chorus
Hatfield & The North - Share It

Download




Comments

Post a Comment