Universal Language Radio Show 03/04

Following last week's guest appearance by James Mise, this week it was residents only on the show with Jeffo, Jif and TC in the studio.

Don't forget the show is broadcast live on Purple Radio every Sunday between 15:30 and 17:30 (UK time) or you can come here if you missed it or to listen again and see full tracklisting details.

Here's this week's show:

King Creosote & Jon Hopkins: John Taylor's Month Away
Steven Halpern & Dallas Smith: Butterfly And The Lotus
Steve Reich & Pat Metheny: Electric Counterpoint - Fast 3
The Bird And The Bee: I'm A Broken Heart
Primal Scream: Carry Me Home
Erland & The Carnival: I Wish, I Wish
David A Jaycock: That Warm Feeling In My Belly
The Lotus Eaters: First Picture Of You
Arsenal: Shu Qi Ni De Tou Fa
Kenneth Bager feat Camilla Munck: Fragment Six - Speak My Name
Almunia: New Moon
David Crosby: Triad (Live)
Jens Lekman: Rocky Denis' Farewell Song
Ben Lee: Nothing Much Happens
Unkle feat Richard Ashcroft: Lonely Soul
Rubies feat Feist: I Feel Electric (Tiedye Remix)
Prince: I Wish U Heaven
Small Black: The Sun Was So High (So Was I)
Twilight: Trio Zero
Mountaineer: Golden Chalk (Version Idjut)
Dan Solo: You Make That Sound
Cults: Go Outside (The 2 Bears Remix)
Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra: San Diego

Download

Comments