Nick's "In The Garden" Mix

Well, I've been meaning to start posting on here for a while, but I am very lazy and there always seems to be something else to do.

Anyway... My friend Nick has compiled this stunning mix, which I thought deserved a wider audience so he's kindly let me post it here for you. Nick has a fantastic ear for a tune and is constantly digging out aural gems both old and new. The latest two being Ganglians and Memory Casette. Some of my all time favourite songs are included in this mix as well as some things I'd never heard which are fast becoming new favourites. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

In The Garden

Hello Sunshine - Super Furry Animals
Summer Air - The Explorers Club
In the Garden - Triste janero
Maybe The People Would Be The Times Or Between Clark And Hilldale - Love
I am the Black Gold of the Sun - Rotary Connection
Les Fleur - Minnie Riperton
golden lady - Jose Feliciano
Stoned Soul Picnic - Laura Nyro
Tin Man - John Edwards
Ventura Highway - America
tell her she's lovely - Batteaux
Marrakesh Express - Crosby, Stills & Nash
Friends Of Mine (Mono) - The Zombies
Fakin' It - Simon & Garfunkel
Mykonos - Fleet Foxes
Byrds Turn to Stone - Shack
Wasn't Born To Follow - The Byrds
Your Song - The Clientele
Crowned miss fire prevention - Heavy blinkers
She Knows Me Too Well - The Beach Boys
A Sunbeam Song - Brent Randall & His Pinecones
Northern Sky - Nick Drake
Hold Time - M. Ward
To June - Ganglians
Evaporar - Little Joy

Download the mix here

Comments